Saturday 16 August 2014

How to Get Noticed by Staff

Sometimes it's handy to have a child with autism around...

Yesterday's was at the local hospital visiting an elderly friend. I arrived at the ward and the staff were acting like I was completely invisible. The receptionist was looking down, shuffling papers, other staff members were chatting amongst themselves. I only wanted to ask someone which bay my friend was on.

Suddenly my son, who has sensory issues, screamed out loud "IT STINKS IN HERE!!!! GET ME OUT, GET ME OUT!!!!". It was a ward for the elderly and to be honest, the smell of urine and other things was quite overwhelming, even for me.

Anyway, suddenly a big bustling nurse came out, asking what the problem was. I was swiftly directed to my friend and got the help I needed.

Now THATS how to get quick customer service. I'm thinking of taking him everywhere now; the ideal solution to all my customer service needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment